The Land Before Time XIV: Journey of the Brave (2016)

 

Genre: Family/ Adventure

Time: 1h 22mins

Director: Davis Doi

Quick Summary: Littlefoot, a baby dinosaur, finds out that his father is in trouble after the latter does not return home. Later, Littlefoot sets out with his friends to rescue him.


I've had enough, these are dreadful. If you've read all these you've probably witnessed my burnout from them. I don't recommend watching these at all.

There are two characters randomly thrown in like we already know them? I couldn't even tell you their name. Randomly there is Chomper too somehow. That isn't explained either. 

These films try to trick me into thinking it's finally going to be a good one, but then I'm left even more drained than the one before it. Littlefoot's father is in danger and he needs to go save him. Cool, interesting. Wrong, we don't see him until the last twenty minutes of the film. 

Everything is just worse, CGI, characters, plot. You name it. I'm not sure how they were able to make it past five let alone get here, at number fourteen. But at last, I am done with them, and I'm here to tell you. 

These are not worth it.


1/10

Comments