The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends (2007)

 

Genre: Family/ Adventure 

Time: 1h 16mins

Director: Jamie Mitchell

Quick Summary: Littlefoot learns a series of important lessons following an incident that nearly costs his grandmother her life. Soon afterwards, three dinosaurs arrive claiming they have lost their way.


Imagine trying to teach kids common sense when the characters in this have no common sense.

I was so ready for this to end, as it's the same as the last film where a bunch of moral lessons are shoved down your throat in the way of spoken life lessons.

The CGI is even worse, so much so that the characters and the background look like separate things.

I never thought this was possible but they made characters worse than Mo. These dodo-like creatures that are introduced in this are the most stupid creatures I have ever seen. I don't think they had a brain. God, they were annoying too, so much their voice annoyed me. Imagine the stereotype of a stupid character and times that by twenty.

It's my own fault for choosing to not stop watching these.

1/10

Comments